MPL / Switches & Sensors 500 Series
The MPL 500 series is a miniature sensor with set points available from 0.05 inH2O to 20 PSI. Standard model features high and low ports, parallel to the body, which can be applied for pressure, vacuum or differential inputs.
Standard forms are available with perpendicular ports or NPT fitting. Model 501 has a momentary contact action with low hysteresis, suitable for dry circuits of 10-20mA, suitable for signaling a controller or lighting an indicator.
Standard forms are available with perpendicular ports or NPT fitting. Model 501 has a momentary contact action with no hysteresis, suitable for dry circuits of 20mA, suitable for signaling a controller or lighting an indicator.
Excellent general purpose low pressure to electric interface for monitoring and control applications.
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Pneumatic Equipment
- Air Filters
- Exhaust Monitoring
- Vehicle Controls
- Body: Glass filled polyester
- Diaphragm: Polyurethane
- Terminals: Brass, gold plated NEMA
- Contacts: Phospher bronze with gold contact area
- Contact form: SPST normally open
- Life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Weight: 10 grams
- Operating position: Diaphragm vertical
- Operating temperature: -40°F to -140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Initial resistance: <500 milliohms
- UL/CSA ratings: 3.15mA @ 125vac
- Additional ratings: 10-20mA @ 5-24VDC
- UL file #: E-70125
- CSA File #: 50215
Features & Benefits
- Customer Engineered Solutions
- Fixed & Adjustable Set Points
- Variable Port Configuration
- Normally Open/Normally Closed
- Single Pole, Single Throw
- PC Mountable
- Historically Proven Reliability